Congratulations, as a bride to be you will be thinking of choosing your wedding dress. Your choice of dress and the process of having one made especially, should feel exciting. Lesley is always able to help answer your questions before buying your gown.
I am here to help.
When should I start shopping for my wedding dress ?
- Choosing your dress about 8 months to a year prior to the wedding will mean you can gain inspiration from trending styles. Other aspects of your wedding can evolve from your choice of dress (accessories, bridesmaids, flowers, grooms outfit) so making the dress one of the first items that you choose is a good idea.
Will I need to pay a deposit ?
- Yes a deposit confirms you want to go ahead and is usually 30%. This will book my time and you are guaranteed your dress is going to be made. I have a chip and pin machine for your ease and convenience. Bank transfer is another option. Please ask for details.
How many fittings are required ?
- Every bride and dress are different. I like to book all the appointments at the beginning, that way you know its all planned and when you need to be available for your fitting. Please bring your diary.
When will full payment be due ?
- Full payment will be made at or prior to the last fitting.
Will my dress have a cover when I collect it ?
- Yes your dress will be fully protected in a zipped bridal cover and on a padded hanger. These bridal covers give complete protection for when you take it home and your dress will be completely hidden. Wedding dress travel and storage boxes are also available.
What happens if I change my mind ?
- Please talk to me, I have over 20 years experience of working with brides and I know how important it is to achieve perfection for you. There are numerous options I am able to offer. I want you to be completely happy with your dress for your special day.
" Lesley has been amazing throughout the process. The patience she has had, has exceeded my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone and will miss our catch ups! The dress is exactly what I had visualised and Lesley has made that a reality. Thank you so much."
Claire x - Surrey
Do you have an outfit or dress idea to discuss?
Lesley would love to hear from you
Handmade in Britain